彌補心路程 mending the broken heart
《彌補心路程》新加坡演出 Mending the Broken Heart Singapore presentations
《彌補心路程》香港首演 Mending the Broken Heart Hong Kong Premiere
舞台劇演出 Drama Performance
有關博士研究 About the Research
研究背景 Research Background
研究活動 Research Activities
研究須知 Research Issues
參與者預期利益 Expected Benefits for Participants
有關首席研究員 About the Principal Researcher
我的故事 My Story
您的分享 Your Sharing
聯絡我們 Contact Us
audience questionnaire (singapore presentations)
Your feedback and comments are very important to us. Please fill out the questionnaire below. All questions, except the first one, are optional.
1) Where did you see Mending the Broken Heart? (Tick all that apply)
SDE Theatre Arts Presentation (June 26, 2015)
Idieri 2015 (July 2, 2015)
2) Which part(s) of the story resonated with you or gave you strong feelings?
3) Did you learn anything about cancer from the presentation? If so, what is it?
4) Did you learn anything about Chinese caregivers from the presentation? If so, what is it?
5) How do you think this kind of drama presentation may be used in the community?
6) Do you have any suggestions in fine-tuning this drama presentation?
7) Other comments
What is your drama specialty or area of research?
Do you have any relationship with cancer? If so, what is it?
Are you a cancer patient, survivor, caregiver, healthcare worker, social worker, religious worker, cancer charitable organization worker or volunteer?
What was your main reason for viewing Mending the Broken Heart? Which aspect of the presentation were you interested in?
Create a free website